Friday, April 10, 2009

Today's "Deep" Thoughts

There are three things I'd like to waste your time on share with you today.

First, the thing about having dogs is that sometimes you walk into what can best be described as a crime scene:

Photobucket

It's been any years since I've lived with cats, but I'm pretty sure I've never had one demolish a toy like that.


Two, I took the following photo while on vacation:

Photobucket

You will notice, if you look closely, that this animal has hands. Like, it actually has fingers and knuckles like a person.

Three, it is a pet peeve of mine when people mis-use the phrase "literally." I don't think it means what some people think it means. Observe, Robert Pattinson:

"I just say the first thing that comes into my head, out of nervousness. During interviews I’m literally shitting my pants. I don’t want there to be a silence, because I’ll start crying."


Really? You, like, really truly literally poop your pants, fella?

Gross.


That's all. As you can see, this blog space is reserved for the day's most pressing issues.

No comments: