Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blog Update

You may have noticed that the blog has a new color scheme.  Just because, well, everyone's a fuckin' critic, yeah?

Well, that, and I've been wanting to change the color layout for some time now, but have been too busy to get in the back-end of the blog and do it.    

I'm not 100% happy with this layout, even though I call it The Menses Extravaganza, so I also can't promise that it won't change again soon.  Or, you know, it could be another 3 years or so before I get around to changing it.  

In other news, I have read some of the critique, "critique," and concerns at a certain site about myself and my purported opinions, and well, it's super shitty that so many feminists seem to think that I (and other intelligent women) are bamboozled, hoodwinked, and otherwise brainwashed by who they assume is our Ultimate Feminist Leader.

How do they know what I've read and seen for myself?  Why assume I only know what's going on from second- and third-hand information?

Just a note that if people are trying to convince other people that we should listen to them, maybe start by assuming we are capable of thinking for ourselves, forming our own opinions, and coming to our own conclusions about things instead of being pre-emptively "disappointed" in our behavior.

And, for everyone else who has no idea what I'm talking about, this is for you:




No comments: