Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Open Thread

Welp, we have arrived at another Friday.  For all those in the southeastern part of the US, I hope you are somewhere safe from Hurricane Matthew.

In other news, I've been watching Supergirl now that it's available on Netflix. Who else is watching this?  It's surprisingly good and feminist (my expectations for these things are always low). Anyway, I'm thinking of posting recaps of the show if that would be of interest to people, or I guess for my own amusement.

Should I? Should I not? Leave a comment and let me know OR if you're a shy lurker, vote in the poll on the left sidebar of the blog.

Perhaps because I've had a busy week and I'm slap-happy, but I can. not. stop. laughing at the Supergirl fan video below (NSFW: profanity):



Ermagherd, still laughing.

No comments: