Monday, January 30, 2017

Things Trump Has Had Time For Other Than Political Correctness

For posterity:
"I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I’ve been challenged by so many people and I don’t, frankly, have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time, either." -Donald Trump, 2016
Today I offer a sample of some of the important items the pressed-for-time Trump has had time to talk and think about.

Calling established, if imperfect, news organizations "FAKE NEWS":

Mocking the largest protest in US history, which was waged in response to his Electoral College win:

 Participating in Important Golf Matters:


Mocking Meryl Streep, who used her platform upon receipt of a Golden Globes Lifetime Achievement Award, to speak against Trump:


Monitoring the ratings of a TV show and comparing its current ratings to when he was on that TV show:


I see.

Coupled with his atrocious Cabinet picks and recent Executive Orders, it's not clear what, exactly, Trump is making "great," let alone "safe" again. Other than, I suppose, his own thin-skinned ego and life of 100% unexamined privilege.

No comments: